Tuesday 30 August 2011

Up to my old tricks...!

Well that came around a bit sooner than I thought! I seem to be taking an involuntary break from the Saltwater fishing at the moment, not that I mind though. The children have been nagging me forever to take them fishing, and as I have mentioned on my other blog I had promised to take them during the summer holidays and do some coarse fishing with them as what I do in the Salt really isn't suitable for them at the moment.
So thats what I have been doing and we have had some great fun and they thoroughly enjoyed themselves. In between the tutoring though I have been having a dabble of course, and bagging plenty of fish. I haven't been doing anything revolutionary or technical, just some simple float fishing tactics, with basic baits like pellet meat and corn. Knowing my local waters as I do makes things easy and plenty of Tench, Bream, Roach, Rudd and of course the occasional rogue Carp have all found their way into my net.


A nice mid double on the float

No comments:

Post a Comment